God became flesh, to live, die and rise again for the salvation of all people, the youth included.
Children are dear to God, and they are dear to His Church.
We are happy to serve the youth, and here are the ways we serve them:
1. Church Services – There is nothing more important for the youth than gathering with the body of believers around their Savior. Jesus said, “Where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am with them” (Matthew 18:20). When the baptized people of God gather around the gospel of Jesus, there He is to give His gifts of salvation. This is true even for the youth, whom Christ had called to come to Him that He may bless them. (Mark 10:14-16)
2. Sunday School – Every Sunday at 9:00, unconfirmed youth older than 3 are invited to come and learn about the Bible, with a focus on God’s Law and His Gospel of Jesus Christ. Click on the link to learn more.
3. Adult Sunday School – Confirmed youth are invited to join with the adults for further catechesis in Lutheran doctrine.
4. Vacation Bible School – For one week during the summer, we offer one week of school for kids. The younger kids can come for the catechesis, music, food and fun. The older kids can come to help lead!
5. Though we don’t have a specific youth group for high schoolers or children younger than 3rd grade, we still like to provide activities for them throughout the year to provide extra opportunities for them to spend time with fellow Lutherans their age.